Get that forest-fresh scent, no hiking boots required. Blue spruce and cedarwood stay vibrant and perfectly outdoors-y.
Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's soy wax and unpreventable. Soy wax has a cleaner and longer burn.
• The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the container. This process ensures that the candle will burn properly in subsequent lightings.
• Keep the wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch before burning each time. If you notice a large flame after lighting, the wick is too long. Blow out the candle and trim the wick before re-lighting.
• To prevent the candle from boring a hole down the middle, burn candles at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter.
• Make sure that the melt pool is all the way around the glass each time you burn the candle to allow the candle to burn for the longest possible lifetime.
• Keep out of reach of kids, draft windows, and anything flammable