Inventory Admin + Quality Controller
Janet Gwen is looking for an inventory admin + quality controller. If you’re passionate about small businesses and all the operations/logistics that goes into running one online, this job may be for you.
Job Duties include coordinating and performing a variety of administrative duties to support the daily operations of our local warehouse and provide administrative support to our online team to ensure our inventory is always up to date.
This position, possessing a high degree of latitude, is responsible for complex administrative functions where considerable judgment, tact, accuracy, timeliness, creativity, and initiative are required to resolve problems and perform tasks that may be confidential or sensitive in nature.
What your day may look like:
- Coordinate with back of house to inventory is up to date.
- Order inventory as needed.
- Maintain our websites with correct inventory levels.
- Count and quality check large shipments before accepting into inventory
- Conduct special projects as requested
For all positions, we also appreciate someone who can work alone but are ready to go "all hand on deck" to support the team and business for big projects.
Our warehouse is located near Camp North End. Due to the nature of the work- all positions are local and not remote.
Our work environment is very laid back. Show up in your comfortest clothes and jam along to some good tunes while we get things done!
Part Time: Hours start at 15-20 hours per week, with full time potential
Starts at $12/hour
You are PERFECT for this role if...
- You love working with your hands
- You are tech savvy and know how to use gmail suite, google drive, google sheet, docs, and asana.
- You are task oriented
- You are detailed oriented, and pay attention to small details.
- You are a super quick learner and you are even quicker to adapt to changes
- You can work alone, but are ready to go “all hands on deck” to support your teammates for big projects
You are PERFECT for our company if...
- Your mind immediately goes to “Well, how can we solve this?” instead of focusing on the problems
- You are flexible and are ready to pivot based on the needs of JG.
- Initiative is your middle name! (Not really, but you get our point 😉)