Janet Gwen is looking for a candle enthusiast who will help us produce our candle line.
If you're a candle enthusiast- this job may be for you! We're looking for someone who has high attention to detail and works quickly/efficiently. We produce several hundred candles a week so this candidate needs to meet deadlines while maintaining the quality of our products. Our business is built upon quality products, meticulous attention to detail, and strong branding, so we need someone who takes pride in their work.
What your day to day will look like:
- Prep vessels for pouring
- Pour candles
- Clean and label candles
- Organize and stock candles
For all positions, we also appreciate someone who can work alone but are ready to go "all hand on deck" to support the team and business for big projects.
Our warehouse is located near Camp North End. Due to the nature of the work- all positions are local and not remote.
Our work environment is very laid back. Show up in your comfortest clothes and jam along to some good tunes while we get things done!
Please also note that it is located in our warehouse, so temperature will vary during seasons.
Part Time: Hours start at 15-20 hours per week, with full time potential
Starts at $12/hour
You are PERFECT for this role if...
- You love working with your hands
- You are tech savvy and know how to use gmail suite, google drive, google sheet, docs etc
- You are task oriented
- You are detailed oriented, and pay attention to small details.
- You are a super quick learner and you are even quicker to adapt to changes
- You can work alone, but are ready to go “all hands on deck” to support your teammates for big projects
You are PERFECT for our company if...
- Your mind immediately goes to “Well, how can we solve this?” instead of focusing on the problems
- You are flexible and are ready to pivot based on the needs of JG.
- Initiative is your middle name! (Not really, but you get our point 😉)