- Cold Brew Coffee
- Heavy Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Peppermint Extract
- Granulated Sugar
How to Make it:
- Make the cold brew
- Make the peppermint syrup. Just whisk together the sugar and water and cook until dissolved. Then stir in the peppermint extract.
- Mix together the peppermint mocha sweet cream. Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Assemble the cold brew. Fill a glass with ice. Add a splash of the peppermint syrup, then a bit of water and the cold brew concentrate. Stir to combine
- Whip the peppermint mocha cold foam. When it's thick and fluffy, dollop it on top of the cold brew.
- Garnish. With crushed peppermint candies.
Product Featured: Clear Glass Tumbler
Photo By: Kendal Mariee Photography